Genuine Sheepskin Girth Cover with Elasticised Bands
Sheepskin Girth Covers are made of genuine Merino lambswool by Christ Lammfelle in Germany. This fleece girth cover turns your regular neoprene or leather girth into a secure, moisture-wicking girth that will reduce rubs.
This girth cover is held in position by means of strong elastic rubber bands on the girth. If a shorter length is needed, the standard length of 77cm can be reduced by up to 12cm at the two ends. The depth of pile of this girth cover is 30mm to ensure the lambskin on just one side still provides ample protection against pressure points an chafing. The article is machine washable with a special lambskin detergent and you can use a tumble dryer. As waching detergent we recommed our product “C 7“. Please consider our care references at the product
Available in 77cm length
- Genuine Merino Wool (non-synthetic)
- Actual sheepskin girth cover – not just the pile pasted onto a cotton base
- Moisture-wicking – moves sweat away from girth, reducing chafing
- Secure and high resistance to pilling (bunching up of the fleece)
- Also super soft
- Washable when you use Christ C7 sheepskin friendly detergent and you can tumble dry.
Care of Fleece Girths, Pads, and your Sheepskin Girth Sleeve
- Machine washable
- Tumble Dry
- Use Christ C7 Lamswood Detergent
For all non-synthetic Merino wool, the manufacturing company suggests that you only use specially formulated C7 Lamswood Detergent