Sheepskin Girth Cover, Non-Synthetic Merino
Sheepskin Girth Covers are made of genuine Merino wool by Christ Lammfelle in Germany. This fleece girth cover turns your regular neoprene or leather girth into a secure, moisture-wicking girth that will reduce rubs.
- Genuine Merino Wool (non-synthetic)
- Actual sheepskin girth cover – not just the pile pasted onto a cotton base
- Moisture-wicking – moves sweat away from girth, reducing chafing
- Secure and high resistance to pilling (bunching up of the fleece)
- Also super soft
- Washable when you use Christ C7 sheepskin friendly detergent.
Colors may vary slightly from images. The natural, unbleached sheepskin girth cover could turn out more sun bleached than pictured (closer to white). The charcoal grey sheepskin girth cover is more accurately described as “anthracite” – not exactly black and not exactly grey. Chris Lammfelle adds the anthracite color to the natural, unbleached sheepskin during production.
Care of Fleece Girths, Pads, and your Sheepskin Girth Sleeve
- Machine washable
- Use Christ C7 Lamswood Detergent
For all non-synthetic Merino wool, the manufacturing company suggests that you only use specially formulated C7 Lamswood Detergent